The $3,700 Doodle Theory Contest!
From July 1 to August 10, 2016 hundreds of Doodlers worldwide entered the Doodle Theory Contest. It's hard to believe all the creativity that was generated by just 8 simple Squiggles! Check out the 700+ entries on Instagram and Facebook.
This contest was very hard to judge! For each category I had a long list of Doodles that were equally amazing and deserved a prize. So the ones I've selected below are representatives of Doodle awesomeness. Congratulations to everyone who played along!
Thank you very much to all Doodlers who play along. I loved seeing your Doodles! Here are a few favorite moments and outcomes from the contest...
And the Winners are...!
The Grand OMG Prize The most amazing Doodle. Ever!
The LOL Prize The most totally hilarious Doodle.
The AWW Prize The cutest wittle Doodle.
The WOW Prize The most perfectly drawn Doodle.
The HUH Prize The weirdest Doodle I've seen.
The AHA Prize The most clever Doodle.
The YAY Prize The happiest Doodle filled with good energy.
The OOH Prize The most tricked-out Doodle.
Over $3,700 in Prizes!
7 winners receive this creative prize package, worth over $300:
The winner of The Grand OMG Prize receives all prizes above and these too! A total prize package worth $1,648!
Download and print these Squiggles and start doodling!
Rules for Doodling
- Download and print the Squiggles (see above.)
- Turn the Squiggles into Doodles!
- Take a square photograph of a single Doodle.
- Post and tag your Doodles on the Doodle Theory Club Facebook page or on your Instagram and say something like "I entered this Doodle in the @DoodleTheoryClub contest! #doodletheory"
- Keep your Doodles within the dotted lines.
- All Doodles must be done the old-fashioned way: by hand, on paper, with any drawing utensil.
Rules for Entering
- You can enter up to 8 different Doodles.
- Anyone can play along but you must be 18+ years to win.
- Prize packages that get lost or damaged in the mail cannot be replaced, this is all we have!